Match - child.1

You're here to find a Counsellor for your child, but we'll need your information first.

Please note: 

  1. Owing to regulations in your province of residence (Ontario) Nightingale counsellors are unable to see you unless  you are also working with another health professional such as a doctor, psychologist, or psychiatrist to address these issues simultaneously.

  2. After submitting your questionnaire, please email our intake team at to discuss the particulars of a collaborative care plan.

  3. If you wish to see a counsellor exclusive of any other health practitioner, you will need to look for a clinician who is regulated by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).